Skip to main content

Dilema, as woman sets out to marry ex-lover's son

Listening to this true life story struck me and i couldn't help but upload it. The lady in question needs quick responses as she is about loosing it. Please read and post comments to help fix someone before havoc is wrecked.

She speaks....Am about getting married to my fiancé in a few months. I am so glad to have met someone as amazing and as loving as he is. We've dated for two years, and he recently proposed a couple of month ago, to be precise.
Everything has been wonderful as far as the wedding plans are concerned.
And right now, I'm just looking forward to my wedding day which has been set for December of 2012. So, here is the problem:
I used to date his father many years ago when I was a student in the University.
He was someone who came to the campus with some of his friends, and some male students, would arrange girls for them to hang out with either for the night, or for a week and so forth depending on what was happening.
I partied with him, traveled out of town with him, and his friends until I became pregnant and decided to have an abortion. And it was while I was laying down on that bed right after the procedure that I made up my mind to stop seeing him and I completely turned my life around. I won't lie, at first it was difficult to break away from that life. I missed having a lot of money to spend and to show off to all my friends and be the envy of the whole school. But leaving the old man was a decision that I had to make for my own good. Many years later, I now work in a respected law firm, and I make my own money, and a God-fearing lady now. I have a great relationship with my future husband whom I can't wait to be married to. I don't know how this will affect our wonderful relationship, should I disclose this to him. His father on the other hand is late now, but I’d seen the old man's pictures in my fiance's phtoto album, and family photos on the wall in their family home. And they seemed pretty close from what I saw in the photos. Do I really need to tell my future husband about the affair between myself and his late fathe? It was a long time ago, and I young, irresponsible and desperate. However, having to keep this secret from him weighs heavily on my mind, and I feel guilty all the time.
Please help!

Comments

  1. Why did up an already closed wound? Why wake sleeping dogs? The old man is dead and gone and u av long repented, so zip ur mouth and don't destroy what u av cos no matter how long the years have been, the son will hate u 4 attempting it at all...my candid advise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemme advise u,let sleeping dogs ''sleep'' not just lie... u beta shut ur mouth and dnt tell him anything becus what he doesnt know wont kill him, besides the man in qustion is dead,so what is ur own na? abegi jare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehehe, whoever knows this woman involved should tell her not to say anything to the husband to be,becus she end blaming herself when the jungle matures..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't you just be quiet? Na wa o! Ruth a ba oko ku!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Naked man drags prostitute back to hotel room to recover stolen money

Wonders they say would never seize to occur! This man must have had more than naira notes to have stormed out of his hotel room in search of this prostitute that made away with his money without remembering to pick an item of clothe to cover his nakedness#surprised#. The story is that after he fell asleep the prostitute tried to run away with all his money. Luckily, he woke in time and went after her, amazingly without even having to think about wearing anything.   Fortunately, he found her and dragged her back to the hotel room. What happened next remains unknown.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn! I no fit shout o!

JOURNAL OF A JOURNALIST NEXT DOOR ... September 27th, 2024... Calm before the Storm!

Friday was one of those rare, calm days in my world of Corporate Communications. It’s not often that I get a day with fewer meetings, but when it happens, I know it’s the perfect opportunity to catch up on all the news stories waiting to be polished and published. With the university’s biggest event just around the corner, this quiet felt like the calm before the storm. The first half of the day was spent at my desk, immersed in edits. It’s funny how even on a less busy day, the work piles up in different forms. A colleague sent over a draft press release that needed sharpening, while another forwarded an article that just didn’t have the right tone yet. The joy, though, is in refining those pieces—finding the right words that will capture the essence of the university's achievements. As the minutes rolled by, I ticked off one task after another, sipping soda and enjoying the steady hum of a day. In the back of my mind, I knew this won’t last long—the preparations for the upcomi...

PROFILE: Kimora Lee Simmons

Kimora Lee Simmons (née Perkins; born May 4, 1975) is an American fashion model, and former president and Creative Director for Phat Fashions. Simmons was born in St. Louis, Missouri. Her mother, Joanne Perkins, is Korean-born Japanese who later worked as a Social Security Administrator. Her mother was adopted by an American serviceman during the Korean War and she now goes by her own mother's Japanese name, Kyoko. Kimora's father, Vernon Whitlock Jr., is African American, has worked as a Federal Marshal, an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission investigator, a bail bondsman, and is currently a barber in St. Louis. Growing up in the northern St. Louis suburb of Florissant, Missouri, Kimora was the target of schoolyard bullying and teasing, because of her height (she was 5 feet, 10 inches tall by the time she was 10 years old)and mixed ancestry. To help her, Simmons's mother enrolled her in a modeling class when she was eleven years old. Two years later she was discov...